TORO SC Toro SC is a homogeneous, conductive resilient flooring with iQ PUR for excellent wear resistance an.. TARKETT Product #: 043 Regular price: $0.00 $0.00 In Stock
Toro SC is a homogeneous, conductive resilient flooring with iQ PUR for excellent wear resistance and cleaning characteristics. The advanced conductive properties are achieved by carbon black particles running straight through the product, and a pure carbon backing. Rolls are installed with standard flooring adhesive. Tiles and copper strips always require conductive adhesive. The iQ PUR, invented by Tarkett, and the raw material composition give iQ Toro SC the strong advantages of our iQ floorings during its lifetime. iQ Toro SC has a non-directional design available in 14 colours. The range is colour coordinated with other homogeneous floorings from Tarkett. Areas of applicaton for iQ Toro SC: Electronic and petrochemical industries, operating theatres, computer rooms, clean rooms and similar areas.
- Permanently static conductive flooring
- Unique patented iQ conductive PUR for durable and easy to maintain floors
- Best life cycle costs on the market
- VOC below quantifiable level and phthalate free
- 100% recyclable
- Colour coordination with other, selected iQ ranges and the extended iQ Granit family